Sapphire Parent Portal Help
MASD Parent Portal Help (Sapphire Community Web Portal)
It is important to note that the Community Web Portal account is different than the account used to register a student. See the Online Registration Help for guides on student registration: NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
Instructions for Parent Portal Setup
- Click on the button above to access the Millville Area School District Login page.
- Click "Apply for a Sapphire Community Portal Account" (below login button).
- Put in Quakers for the Keyword.
- Follow all the prompts to complete the online account registration process (you must have a valid email address and you must notify the MASD Administrative Office for validation - email, mail, or hand deliver.)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: Attn: Ms. Chelsea Rosenberger; PO Box 260, Millville, PA 17846
5. You will receive an email upon submitting the online application, and you will receive a second email when the account is approved and finalized.
- Why should I sign up for a Sapphire Parent Portal account?
- What if I forget my password?
- How do I know my student's transportation status?
- How often is the Parent Portal updated?
- What student information will I have access to via the Parent Portal?
- If my student changes schools within the district, will I have to apply for a new account?
- My spouse and I would like to have different accounts and different email addresses from which we will view our children's records. Is this possible?