Jr/Sr High School Guidance
Welcome to the Jr/Sr High School Guidance Page!
Our school counselors are focused on helping all students reach their full potential and pursue their passion. Our school counselors take a proactive approach to working with students on the following topics:
- Academic planning and monitoring
- Individual and group guidance sessions
- Elementary School to Jr/Sr High School Transition
- High School to Post-High School Transition (College, Career, Military, or Trade)
- Problem solving, decision making, crisis support and intervention
- College exploration and planning; including coordination of college representative visits
- Career and vocational planning
In addition, we host numerous workshops throughout the year to address topics of vital importance. We are always evaluating our offerings to make sure we best meet the needs of the community. These include but are not limited to:
- Financial Aid Information Session for Parents of college bound seniors
- PSAT/ACT/SAT Workshops
- Scholarship Night
- FAFSA Completion Night
- Opportunities in Communities Day - Career Fair & More!
Reminder: please do not contact the guidance department in case of an emergency needing immediate assistance, instead reach out to the Columbia Country Crisis Hotline 1-800-222-9016.