Welcome to the Millville Area School District Health Services home page! You can find details about required immunizations, forms, and more below!
Does your child have special dietary needs? See the form below to indicate dietary needs to the nurse.
When should I Keep My Child Home?
- Consider keeping your child home if he or she:
1. Has a fever of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher
2. Has had vomiting and/or diarrhea
3. Has symptoms that prevent him or her from participating in school, such as:
- Excessive tiredness or lack of appetite
- Productive coughing, sneezing
- Headache, body aches, earache
- Sore throat- A minor sore throat is usually not a problem, but a severe sore throat could be strep throat even if there is no fever.
Please keep your child home until his or her fever has been gone for 24 hours without the use of fever reducing medications.
CURRENT COVID GUIDELINES
Please click the following link for details from Centers for Disease Control and Prevent